Tiny Reminders

For the past few months there has been kind of a treasure hunt around my house. In places, low to the ground and not often touched or cleaned, I find little handprints. And I am caught up in a moment where it's just like she is still here with us. Eden left her impression on this earth in so many hearts and souls. But some of the tragedy of losing one so young is that they don't leave enough physical evidence. And I LOVE it when I find some. I found the one below the Saturday before my first Mother's Day without her. It was like she reached out with her little hands to say "I love you Mama." 


On the vertical side of the end of our kitchen table


This one is hard to see but it's almost a whole handprint 
on a little table we used for play dough 


This is the tray we often used for coloring it has little blue and green finger prints all over it. I don't think I'll ever actually use it again because it is washable marker and can so easily wipe off.

Comments