Eden's Birthday Week


One of the things that amazed me about Eden was her kindness. It seemed like the very first time she physically interacted with another baby she gave the toy in her hand to the other child. One of her favorite "games" was sharing. She would hand me her toy and I would give it back and she would give it back and so on. When she was eating she would usually hold out some food for me to eat, even avocados (her favorite).




We are headed into Eden's Birthday week and we are excited to celebrate the whole week. My sister asked me to share a story about Eden with her sons every day this week and I thought it would be a good idea to share those stories here as well. So I hope to be posting every day this week.

We are also wanting to follow Eden's example by performing random acts of kindness in her honor this week. We are asking family, friends, and friends of friends to participate by printing the card below and somehow leaving the card with the person you serve. Then take a picture and/or share your experience using the #returning2eden or emailing memories4eden@gmail.com.




And as always if you find her name anywhere or if you leave her name in a beautiful place we love to see them. 


Comments